Friday, October 16, 2009


How could I forget to include a picture of my cooler? This is a bedpan, no less, under McKenzie's hospital crib in her room - Coronas on ice, baby!!! Thank you Paul & Susan for finding the beer & nachos I was so craving for the UCLA game on Saturday!


"Do unto others as you would have done unto you..." and so she did! Daddy and Babci were good patients.


Feeling a little better Monday morning, even interested in the playroom for a change! This is good!!!






Monday mid-morning, resigned to staying yet another day, and she asked for Daddy to bring her a breakfast burrito...Not sold she would eat it, I would have brought her the moon if she said she would eat! So, Daddy brought the burrito - and she had a few bites - which became our eventual ticket home that evening!!

No comments: