
Today is a day of a couple of lasts...ones I'm not really ready to see end, unfortunately. Today is our last swimming lesson of the summer - so our last time seeing Ms. Linda until next summer, and our last consistently scheduled play/visit time with Ali, Eliot & Oliver, since Eliot have moved from MSO to his new school which he starts next week. We've seen them regularly pretty much since the kids were about 16 months old, so I'm going to miss the unplanned run ins at school. :( However, ofcourse we'll be seeing them...
Also, and the only one that Mason really understands at this point, today is her last day in Room 8, her last day in the "pre-school/pre-elementary" program at MSO, and sadly her last day with Ms. Mila. She's been very sad about this and I have sensed some dread this week about the change. But, with every end comes a new beginning, and come Monday, she'll be a first grader in Room 8 with Mrs. Rodgriguez & Miss Romero - and Monday will be her first day wearing a uniform! :)
I know once she gets settled over there she'll love it, but she thrives on routine and this shift will take her a bit to adjust to...but she will. Hopefully McKenzie will be ready to move into Ms. Mila's class soon - so we'll still get to see her a lot also.

They had an End of Summer Party at school today - I happened out to run a quick errand and decided to stop in for a quick picture or two...
No comments:
Post a Comment