Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Saturday, June 20

Some pictures from the game!!

McKenzie, Tori, Uncle Ron, Roni & Mason


"The Cousins" sans Allie
Roni, Mason, Tori & McKenzie

Uncle Ron & Some Unknown Elephant
Mason found this mask on Saturday in her toy box..."Mom, I want to wear this to the baseball game, know why?
Cuz I want Uncle Ron TO THINK I'M AN ELEPHANT!" And she thought it was the funniest thing ever!!!

Roni & Mason


Tori & McKenzie

Mason & Granddad singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"


Uncle Ron and the girls during the game...

Paul, McKenzie and her "seefood"...yuumy.


The littlest elephant...


Just wrong...



Day two of a busy Father’s Day weekend for us! We sent Daddy on an adventure this morning to the Miramar Speed Circuit to do some Go-Kart racing. They had a great time, although apparently when I told them they had to wear closed-toe shoes, they had a pretty good idea of where we were sending them. Nonetheless, a few minutes of fun – without spouses or kids screaming! Paul got home, we finished loading up the car and were off to San Diego to meet up with Ron, Tori, Roni and my parents. This ended up to be a double douzy for the girls – going to see “the cousins” AND…Mason’s bed in our hotel room proved to be a beautiful jumpy and a great launching pad to jump to our bed. They indeed had themselves a bounce party until it was time to head out to the Padres game!!

Our first visit to Petco Park (how pathetic is that? We’ve been here just shy of four years!!!) and the girls’ first Padres game. I’m embarrassed to say that. Anyway, we had an awesome time, Paul got to see his man-crush David Eckstein, and the girls stayed up and awake throughout the game and the short walk back to the hotel, i.e. a very late bedtime!

No comments: