Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Daddy's Day Breakfast at MSO

Miraculously, I have been able to resurrect our home computer, albeit temporarily, but at least I am able to get some pictures up!!!

Leaving for school...looking forward to having Daddy join us for breakfast there!



Not so happy to share Daddy, if he's going to hold DJ, I had better stake my claim and climb on up there, too!!


Like this picture!

Lauren & Mason


Some of the dad's in Room 4 - watching the kids sing to them.

Mason, McKenzie & Chase (yes, McKenzie crashed the Room 4 breakfast, at Mason's request)

Daddy and his little ladies!

Saying goodbye. :(

Ahhhh, a glimpse at the cap & gowns for graduation on Friday.
Bust out the tissue, I'm gonna need it!!!

Daddy and McKenzie in circle time - Room 3 Daddy's Day Breakfast



Reading the card she made for Daddy...




Daddy, McKenzie, Paul and Paul having breakfast


Saying goodbye...See you tonight!

Okay, it still won't let me upload images - by far the most important part!!! Anyway, I'm going to try to post the weekend re-caps and see if it works...I guess I'll have to figure out another way to upload photos....It just might be a trip to the public library????? Sigh...

Friday, June 16

So, our home computer has died and gone to heaven (more likely hell)…they upgraded some things in my work computer last time I was in, and now I cannot post to the blog, nor does my work computer recognize my camera…this is not good…and I wonder, is this intentional?

Anyway, I am trying to do my blogs in word until I can either find somewhere from which I can update the blog, or until I win the lottery (the chances of me winning the lottery, pretty much in line with the thought that we’ll actually get a new computer)…sigh…

So, Friday (6/19) was the Father’s Day Breakfast at MSO. Daddy was “King for a Day” and was treated to breakfast and live entertainment – twice! Yes, he got to double dip…Room 4 with Mason first, then Room 3 with McKenzie. It was fun and the girls are very giddy when Daddy is at school – seems most of us moms are the primary visitors, so when the kids get a chance to show off their Daddy, they love it beyond words…and a great way for Daddy to start a work day.

No comments: