Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brick-or-Treat

The girls and I hit LegoLand for a few pre-nap hours on Sunday so that Paul could have a little peace & quiet in the house to get some work done (yes, one week down at the new job and he's already working on weekends...sigh...). Anyway, it is their annual brick-or-treat season - so Mason was able to school McKenzie on how to trick-or-treat...gearing up for the real thing on Friday.

Here they are, trying to wait very patiently in line for brick-or-treat to open...

Mason, our little mother hen, was guiding McKenzie very explicitly and deliberately about the how to's of trick-or-treating...

A sequence of funny moments, captured in McKenzie's expressions as she notices the different ghosts & gobblins!




Another funny expression, I have no idea what she was noticing, but she was intent on it...



Getting ready for the train to leave the station (getting very close to nap time...can you tell?)...the first ride that the girls can go on by themselves! Woohoooo

The ride...not too exciting in itself...the fun comes I'm sure from the fact that there is no adult with them.

Walking the streets of LegoLand...I was so desperately trying to get them back to the car...takes way too long with little feet and wandering eyes. :)

No comments: