


So tonight, for the first time, McKenzie actually asked to pull her pants down and take off her diaper to sit on her potty. I was very excited...until she sat there for about 30 minutes, refusing to get up, other than to stand up and look in the potty, then promptly sit back down on it. Even though dinner was sitting on the table...waiting...it was still cute. However it quickly reminded me that I'm not ready for her to NOT be a baby anymore, I want her to be a baby forever...but it is the beginning of a long journey to panties and potty trained.
I took a couple of cute pictures of her sitting on the toilet that I will upload tomorrow. So, check back. :)
Good night!
I took a couple of cute pictures of her sitting on the toilet that I will upload tomorrow. So, check back. :)
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment