Tuesday, April 15, 2008

15 months?


As usual, I ask myself, how could it be? How could it possibly be the Miss McKenzie is 15 months old?? Well, unfortunately for her she celebrated the day with a trip to the ped for her check-up, complete with three fun shots, which she didn't like, even before she even felt them. So...the boring stats for those of you who like them (aside from me, probably just the grandparents), she weighed in at 22.4 lbs (45%) and 30" (50%) - I was ecstatic because never before have I had kids in the "average" size category - Mason was always in the 80-100%, which just bums me out for a girl - and McK has been between the 50-80%, it seems to be lower as she gets older (I think her 4 yr check up we finally hit the 50% which I didn't think she'd ever see), which is great. She piped in with her 21 words/word combinations and checked in just fine on all of the developmental milestones he was looking for. She opted to demonstrate her "uh-oh, all gone" for him, and when he was listening to her lungs, she decided it was time for him to be finished and told him "all done!"

School went just fine today - her nap was a little tough, but Ms. Roxana finally gave in and patted her back and in no time she was out. Not too bad considering it was her first day napping in a new place, a group environmnet and on a mat - not a crib. I think in a few weeks she'll be doing just fine. :)

No comments: