Faux Christmas Highlights...I should start off by acknowledging and apologizing for my lack of Christmas photos this year. One would think, especially since I just got a new camera, that I would have tons...but not so. Unfortunately. However, there are a few to share of our Christmas celebration - Faux Christmas - with my family at my brother's house. Since we need to be home Christmas morning now that the girls are old enough to know Santa is coming, this means I sadly don't get to see my family Christmas morning. Bahumbug. So, Faux Christmas will have to suffice.
Mason and her beloved Pitu with Daddy Faux Christmas morning
Christmas smoochies from Pitu
This is McKenzie refusing to look at the camera...
Finally looking, but still trying to hide the smile...
Kenzie and Tori opening presents
Roni & Mason
The best "not so good" cousins shot I got - not saying much, huh? Can't even see Tori's face. :(
McKenzie enjoying the "color under the tree" that Auntie Cia set up.









No comments:
Post a Comment