Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Feeling a sense of...

dread...anxious about McKenzie's tests at Children's tomorrow. Excited it is the first day of a five day weekend for me. Bummed that Paul is pretty much immobile and on his back with a bulging disc...Not sure what the holiday weekend will now hold for us since Paul's mobility is severely in question...but at least I do know it will not hold work for either of us - yay!!!

After serious thought and discussion today, I think we have decided on our choice of sedation for her tomorrow. The nurse called today to give me the two options - both have pros and cons ofcourse. I will deal with anything - I just want it to be as least traumatic for her as possible...
And we're about 90% potty-trained, finally, and I'm hoping this doesn't create a set back...We shall see...Our tests are at 10 am and 11 am - our appt. with the specialist in the afternoon was rescheduled for next Thursday because he was called out of the office for something. Ofcourse, Paul is working in Irvine that day, so hopefully all is okay and no decisions will have to be made. Isn't that how the ball bounces? :)

Will update tomorrow evening after we get home...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will be thinking of you...and hoping all goes easily and smoothly...with great results.