Sunday, August 2, 2009

Night One - A Success

Not a peep from the little lady last night - the first night in her big girl bed! 8 pm to just after 8 am - and my little trooper did as she was told, and as was the usual in her crib and called out for us when she woke up. I am making a conscious effort to have her follow the rules that Mason did so flawlessly - not getting out of the bed (unless she has to go potty or throw up) unless Mommy or Daddy come get her...granted I know Mason was an easy child...but I'm hoping McKenzie will follow suit... Yeah, I know, good luck with that.
Anyway, our nursery furniture left today. :( No more baby cribs in our house. McKenzie came to me after they left and said "Mommy, someone took my crib away." She was sad. Anyway, we also sold the bunk beds today - so both girls will be sleeping on mattresses only for two weeks. We are now going bed shopping for Mason this afternoon - and hopefully we can get her a bed w/a trundle added to the delivery order when Kenzie's furniture comes on the 13th.
So much for our quiet weekend around the house! :) Feels good though to be getting things checked off the to-do list.

No comments: