Friday, July 24, 2009

The second weekend of Flynn Fest 2009 kicked off on Friday with the long anticipated visit to the Happiest Place on Earth (I am compelled to add the disclaimer that due to my Disney experience when they bought the Angles, I do not find anything Disney-related to be a the happiest anything. Okay, I can move on now...)

So, a very early start to our day and we got to the park just after opening. I have to say, the kids did awesome - it was hot and crowded - and they endured about 15 hours of fun between Disneyland and CA Adventure.

McKenzie & Cooper did manage to squeeze in some sort of a stroller snooze in the afternoon, which probably gave them just enough staying power to make it to the electrical parade and beyond...


The kids...Cooper & Riley, McKenzie & Mason - gearing up for their big entrance into the park.

Kenzie & I hung out while the rest of the gang did Space Mountain...

Cooper & Sean on Small World...

Riley, Tricia & Mason on Small World



Girl power.


McKenzie's 1st roller coaster!! She loved it!




I needed a picture to go along with McKenzie and the hot dog - got it!


Rarely a stroller snoozer, but she managed to get about an hour is...much needed and a benefit to each and every one of us!

In jail...
Wacky Jailbirds

Liked the roller coaster better than the Jungle Cruise





Thought she'd be so excited to see the boom booms...

4 Goofies



The Buddies

All Aboard!







Tricia getting her workout for the day....b/c 15 hours of walking wasn't quite enough?


A great ad for the Sit-n-Stand, I must say!

No comments: