
Our smart, charismatic five year-old just enlightened me to her plans for the future...
Mason: Mommy, can we go put a big hole in the top of my piggy bank?
Mason: Mommy, can we go put a big hole in the top of my piggy bank?
Mommy: No, you have to save money in your piggy bank so you can by yourself something special, or even better, save it for college.
Mason: It costs money for college? How much, like a dollar?
Mommy (laughing): Um, no, its costs thousands of dollars to go to college.
Mason: That's okay Mommy, you can have the dollars in my piggy bank because I don't even want to go to college anymore.
Mommy: Really? Well, how are you going to get a job without going to college?
Mason: Well I already know where I'm going to get a job...I'm going to work at LegoLand.
Mason: It costs money for college? How much, like a dollar?
Mommy (laughing): Um, no, its costs thousands of dollars to go to college.
Mason: That's okay Mommy, you can have the dollars in my piggy bank because I don't even want to go to college anymore.
Mommy: Really? Well, how are you going to get a job without going to college?
Mason: Well I already know where I'm going to get a job...I'm going to work at LegoLand.
Mommy: Hmmm, really? I'm not sure that you can earn enough money working at LegoLand to have a home for you and your family....?
Mason: Ummm, well thats okay Mom, because we'll live here with you and Daddy.
Well shit, isn't that great??????
Mason: Ummm, well thats okay Mom, because we'll live here with you and Daddy.
Well shit, isn't that great??????
1 comment:
And I hope you'll be very happy! LOL! Out of the mouths of children!
Post a Comment