Thursday, February 12, 2009
Monkey Madness Re-Cap
So, we are still having computer issues...but I was able to find other ways to pull this together and get this up. The two entries below contain slideshows, part I & II, of the birthday highlights. We had a combo party for them on Sunday - stressful mainly b/c after three weeks of summer like temperatures, our party date was the one day break between probably five days of rain (given...its So. California, so if rain is predicted for five days, it likely totals 1/10 of an inch - the rest of the time is dry and maybe even sunny...stormwatch nonetheless...) Anywho, we did a combo birthday, because we could. :) They don't care yet. We had about 75 people here -and for those of you who know our house - that is a boatload. The rain pretty much sandwiched the party, but we had a full house and I think a great time was had by all. Considering even the hostess had fun, I think that is a pretty good party...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment