As usual, I cannot believe it is possible! I cannot believe that early one MLK Day TWO YEARS AGO (that is the part I am having trouble with), Mason, wide eyed, full of smiles with blond wringlets in tow, was meeting her baby sister for the first time in the hospital.
However, they tell me it is true...two years have since passed, and we have a spitfire of an adorable little girl running thru the house, spouting new words with each passing moment, and now actually fully engaged in playtime with her sister. Ofcourse playtime with her sister brings sounds of endless giggles and "no!"'s too many to count.
This is the "oh crap, she knows I have her phone and she's going to take it away" look.
Sending a text, smiling as she hears my footsteps coming her way, meaning her time is limited...
Dinner at Islands with Babci & Grandy - blowing out the candles on her sundae.
And enjoying it...
Unwrapping presents at home afterwards...
Ahhh, I'm thinking we should be able to torture them with this picture somewhere down the road. Sharing a "thank you" smooch behind the balloon.So as sad as it is for me to see her growing so fast, its so much fun to see the wheels turning in her head and the light bulbs flickering on and off as she learns - so much, so quickly. I will enjoy the baby left in her as long as I can (and I'm pretty sure Paul will second me on that)!!!
Happy Birthday baby girl, we love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment