A handful of my favorite snapshots of McKenzie's life away from home during the week. Her teacher, Ms. Chelsea, is awesome and sends me pictures and video clips randomly during the day - so I always know she is happy and having fun. I think these are all camera phone shots though, so I don't think the resolution is what you need for prints. You can enjoy them nonetheless. :)
Fun water play on a hot day...

The highlight of every week...waiting for and watching the TRASH TRUCK.
When Mason was in this class, they all waited for the trash truck also. Who knew it could be so much fun? Now when we are driving - every truck, no matter the kind, color or size (SUVs included), is greeted with an enthusiastic "TRASH TRUCK!" Every loud noise...lawn mower, truck, etc... receives the same greeting. I really wish they could stay this age forever.










No comments:
Post a Comment