Groupee in training (god I hope not!)...
We should have taken this picture earlier, but unfortunately we waiting until we were leaving, and McKenzie was more than tired...But, notetheless here is Mason (4) , Great-Great Aunt Beth (94) and McKenzie (15 mos)...We had a great day Saturday afternoon in Palos Verdes celebrating Great Aunt Beth's 94th birthday - there were more people at her party than I think I even know! Anyway, the girls had a great time too, including a little play time with cousins Lauren & Andrew from Fresno, which is awesome because we only see them really at Thanksgiving - so that was a bonus! It was nice to see family and friends from the LaPierre/Wilson side that either I rarely get to see or haven't seen for years. It was pretty cool. Can't wait to see what John & Rod will do to celebrate her 95th birthday next April! :) (no pressure?)


No comments:
Post a Comment