Monday, September 17, 2007

My Little Person

So McKenzie hit the eight month mark on Saturday....to my great surprise, we still have no teeth (despite months of knawing, drooling and many episodes of crying), but I love the gummy smile so I am happy with that. Still not quite crawling, very very close, has it down going backwards, but still can't quite get it moving forward. Yesterday she did pull herself up on Paul - something Mason did the same day she started crawling in ernest, while we were in Maui. :( So tonight's new trick...we've now heard the first "mama" - she's got "da da" down, but I got my very first "mama" tonight. Ohhhh, makes a girl's heart melt. :) She's becoming a little person way too fast....Don't they know when they are the last one, they are supposed to advance very very slowly...? I guess I should be careful what I ask for. :)

No comments: