
6 Months Old?
Holy crow, the kid is 6 months old and I can hardly believe it! Unfortunately, she is sick, so I couldn't get any good pictures to celebrate the day. We did manage to make it to an appointment to have pictures taken of the two girls (McKenzie held it together) topped off by a short visit to LegoLand (okay, I guess that was more for Mason) to do something fun with Daddy since he will be out of town for three days next weekend. As for McKenzie's half year birthday, she has hit all of the milestones they look for (sitting up, rolling, babbling, etc...) and checked in on Saturday at 17 lbs. She's a healthy one. She seems to be developing more of a sense of strangers, which I am hoping is a very short phase as she begins transitioning to a home daycare next week and I am crossing my fingers for a smooth transition with few tears (likely to be more from me than her).
Anyway, I hope to have some cute pictures soon, but here is sick McKenzie as her sister sang a happy half birthday song to her.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment